City Council Meeting
- Date: 01/16/2018 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Montgomery City Hall
103 North Perry Street
Montgomery, Alabama 36104
A G E N D A
MONTGOMERY CITY COUNCIL
JANUARY 16, 2018 – 5:00 P.M.
Prayer by Councillor Bell or guest
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of January 2, 2018 Work Session Minutes
Approval of January 2, 2018 Regular Council Meeting Minutes
Special Committee Reports
Public Communications on Agenda Items (To address the Council during this time, the Roster must be signed before meeting begins indicating agenda item number to be discussed.)
1. Mayoral Veto of Resolution No. 1-2018, Special Retail- Mort Than 30 Days Liquor License for Eve Event Planning and Event Center LLC, d/b/a Eve Event Planning and Event Center, 711 Air Base Boulevard. Reason: Recommendation of non-approval by MPD.
2. Application for a Lounge Retail Liquor – Class I License by Exotic Lounge LLC, d/b/a Exotic Lounge, 34130 Wetumpka Highway 231 N (PJ). Sheriff Cunningham is opposed to issuance; County Commissioner – no response; Councillor Lyons is opposed to issuance; and Chief Finley is opposed to issuance.
3. Application for a Restaurant Retail Liquor License by JD Seafood Bistro LP, d/b/a The Seafood Bistro, 1651 Perry Hill Road.
4. Application for Retail Beer and Retail Table Wine (On or Off Premises) by High Five MGM LLC, d/b/a High Five Poke and Ping Pong, 2938 Carter Hill Road.
5. Resolution declaring public nuisances, authorizing immediate abatement and assessing cost of abatement of public nuisances on various lots pursuant to Chapter 12 of Code of Ordinances.
Council as a Committee
Public Communications on Non-Agenda Items (To address the Council during this time, the City Clerk must have been contacted prior to Noon Monday)
The Council Meetings will be held in the Council Auditorium, 103 North Perry Street, Montgomery, Alabama.
All meetings are open to the public. For additional information, contact the City Clerk’s Office, 334-625-2096.