City Council Meeting
- Date: 06/19/2018 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Montgomery City Hall
103 North Perry Street
Montgomery, Alabama 36104
A G E N D A
MONTGOMERY CITY COUNCIL
JUNE 19, 2018 – 5:00 P.M.
Prayer by Councillor Lee or guest
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of June 5, 2018 Work Session Minutes
Approval of June 5, 2018 Regular Council Meeting Minutes
Special Committee Reports
Public Communications on Agenda Items (To address the Council during this time, the Roster must be signed before meeting begins indicating agenda item number to be discussed.)
1. Resolution adopting PY 2018 Action Plan and application to HUD for $1,756,276 in CDBG funds, $985,165 in HOME funds, $139,508 in ESG funds and authorizing Mayor Strange as official representative.
2. Resolution denying and/or revoking right to operate a business for failure to purchase Business License: Charles and Essence Phenix, d/b/a Smoothie King, 7026 Eastchase Parkway.
3. Resolution denying and/or revoking right to operate a business for failure to purchase Business License: Brian Moore, d/b/a Tenda Chick, 5951 Atlanta Highway.
4. Application for a Restaurant Retail Liquor License by Acapulcos Mexican Restaurant LLC, d/b/a Acapulcos Mexican Restaurant, 6132 Atlanta Highway.
5. Application for Special Events Retail Liquor License by City of Montgomery Department of Leisure Services, d/b/a Independence Day at Blount Park, 3 Festival Drive.
6. Pursuant to Section 11-53B-1, et Seq., Code of Alabama, authorization of demolition of unsafe structures at the following locations.
• 2904 Mallory Street (Parcel # 10 02 09 3 019 027.000)
• 441 Sharp Street (Parcel # 10 04 18 1 015 011.000)
• 102 Stuart Street (Parcel # 11 06 24 4 006 031.000)
• 1516 South Holt Street (Parcel # 11 06 24 2 003 018.000)
• 425 Ross Street (Parcel # 10 04 18 1 016 007.000)
7. Resolution assessing the cost of abatement of unsafe structures on various lots, pursuant to Section 11-53B-1, et Seq., Code of Alabama.
8. Resolution declaring public nuisances, authorizing immediate abatement and assessing cost of abatement of public nuisances on various lots pursuant to Chapter 12 of Code of Ordinances.
Council as a Committee
Public Communications on Non-Agenda Items (To address the Council during this time, the City Clerk must have been contacted prior to Noon Monday)
The Council Meetings will be held in the Council Auditorium, 103 North Perry Street, Montgomery, Alabama.
All meetings are open to the public. For additional information, contact the City Clerk’s Office, 334-625-2096.