City Council Meeting
- Date: 05/15/2018 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Montgomery City Hall
103 North Perry Street
Montgomery, Alabama 36104
A G E N D A
MONTGOMERY CITY COUNCIL
MAY 15, 2018 – 5:00 P.M.
Prayer by Councillor Green or guest
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of May 1, 2018 Work Session Minutes
Approval of May 1, 2018 Regular Council Meeting Minutes
Special Committee Reports
Public Communications on Agenda Items (To address the Council during this time, the Roster must be signed before meeting begins indicating agenda item number to be discussed.)
1. Ordinance rezoning one (1) lot located at 3823 Southmont Drive from an R-75-s (Single-Family Residential) Zoning District to a B-2-Q (Commercial-Qualified) Zoning District. P.C. motion for favorable recommendation failed; no action taken. APPEALED. (RZ-2018-003)
2. Application for Retail Beer (Off Premises Only) License by Coliseum 2018 Inc., d/b/a Coliseum Food Mart, 2090 Coliseum Boulevard.
3. Application for a Lounge Retail Liquor – Class I License by Roderick Battle, d/b/a Utopia Event Center, 5050 Narrow Lane Road.
4. Ordinance repealing Chapter 20 of the Code of Ordinances and adopting New Articles Regulating Peddlers and Solicitors.
5. Ordinance consenting to the sale, lease, or other disposal of real property owned by The Water Works and Sanitary Sewer Board located at 22 Bibb Street.
6. Ordinance establishing procedures regulating the operations of Bike Share Providers within the City of Montgomery.
7. Resolution denying and/or revoking right to operate a business for failure to purchase Business License: Andrea Burton Bell, d/b/a Bell’s Collision Center, 4213 Norman Bridge Road.
8. Application for a Restaurant Retail Liquor License by Fiesta Mexicana Restaurant and Taqueria LLC, d/b/a Fiesta Mexicana, 8844 Minnie Brown Road.
9. Application for Retail Beer & Retail Table Wine (Off Premises Only) Licenses by Jashi Inc., d/b/a BK S Shell, 3445 Atlanta Highway.
10. Application for Retail Beer and Retail Table Wine (On or Off Premises) Licenses Piggly Wiggly of Montgomery, d/b/a Piggly Wiggly Store 74, 3881 Atlanta Highway.
11. Resolution reappointing Harold Tate to the Planning Commission by Councillor Larkin.
12. Resolution assessing the coast of abatement of unsafe structures on various lots, pursuant to Section 11-53B-1, et Seq., Code of Alabama.
13. Resolution declaring public nuisances, authorizing immediate abatement and assessing cost of abatement of public nuisances on various lots pursuant to Chapter 12 of Code of Ordinances.
Council as a Committee
Public Communications on Non-Agenda Items (To address the Council during this time, the City Clerk must have been contacted prior to Noon Monday)
The Council Meetings will be held in the Council Auditorium, 103 North Perry Street, Montgomery, Alabama.
All meetings are open to the public. For additional information, contact the City Clerk’s Office, 334-625-2096.