Pick Up Points
The locations below are open from 9 am until 3:30 pm on the first and third Saturdays of each month.
Goodwyn Jr. High School, 209 Perry Hill Road
Vaughn Road School, 4407 Vaughn Road
Morningview School, 2849 Pelzer Ave.
Bellingrath Jr. High School, 3488 South Court St.
Clarence M. Dannelly School, 3425 Carter Hill Road
Peter Crump School, 3810 Woodley Road
Hayneville Road Elementary School, 3315 Hayneville Road
Cramton Bowl, North Parking Lot
Sheridan Heights Comm. Center, 3501 Faro Lane
Halcyon Elementary School, 1501 Parkview Dr.
Harrison Elementary School, 164 East South Blvd.
Wares Ferry Road Elem. School, 6425 Wares Ferry Road
Southlawn Middle School, 5533 Mobile Hwy.
Hours of operation are 9 am until 3:30 pm on the first and third Saturdays of each month.
- Hazardous or Toxic waste will not be accepted.
- Patrons will be serviced on a first-come-first-serve basis so maintain your place in line.
- Heavy or bulky items could require your assistance in loading onto City trucks. Items that are too heavy to be loaded onto City equipment manually will not be accepted. Nothing will be unloaded on the ground prior to operating hours or while other patrons are being serviced. Trash will be loaded directly onto City vehicles.
- City owned containers (green roll-out type) will not be serviced at these locations when transported on or in privately owned vehicles. These containers will be serviced when pushed to the site by the patron.
- No salvaging of materials will be allowed.
- No standing or loitering at these locations will be allowed (Safety Factor).
- Tires (automobile, truck, etc.) will be accepted at these locations with a limit of four (4) per patron. Bulk loads of tires must be disposed of at the North Montgomery Landfill.
- Patrons using vehicles with a load capacity of more than three quarter (3/4) ton and/or equipped with hydraulics or self dumping bodies are required to use the North Montgomery Landfill for refuse disposal.
- Use of Saturday trash pick-up points are for Montgomery City residents only.
- Patrons using trailers with a load capacity of more than three quarter (3/4) ton and/or dual axle are required to use the North Montgomery Landfill for refuse disposal.
- No vehicles with stake side bodies are permitted. (These vehicles must also use the North Montgomery Landfill.
- Items that have or have had Freon, MUST be taken to the North parking lot of Cramton Bowl for disposal (refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, etc.).
For administrative assistance call 241-2751.