Historical correspondence and reports related to the project can be found in ADEM’s eFile system.
Contact Samantha Downing, project manager at ADEM for regulatory information at 334-270-5687.
To find the site documents, check the box for Land, and check master ID and enter 44890 in the Facility Box.
Alternatively, check Name and enter Capital City Plume in the Facility Box. (In the past, both Capitol and Capital have been used in the site name, so documents may contain spelling both ways).
- March 19, 2018-ADEM Concurrence of Environmental Investigation Report
- Oct. 2017 - Final Supplemental Environmental Investigation Report | PART 1 | PART 2 | PART 3 posted on 10.19.17
- 10.13.17 - City Transmittal letter of Final Enviromental Investigation Report posted on 10.19.17
- 7.27.17 - ADEM Comment Letter on Environmental Investigation Report posted 10.19.17
- Supplemental EI Report posted 5.9.17
- ADEM Approval posted 3.21.17
- Extension ADEM Approval
- Environmental Investigation Report posted 2.9.17
- Soil Vapor Omission Letter posted 10.6.16
- Phase II Sampling Figure posted 9.6.16
- TWP Modification Letter posted 9.6.16
- ADEM Concurrence of the Workplan 5.20.16 posted 6.26.16
- Response to ADEM comments and TWP Revisions posted 3.29.16
- Capital City Plume CIP posted 3.7.16
- ADEM Comments posted 2.25.16
- Correspondence About Community Involvement Plan posted 1.25.16
- Technical Work Plan – Downtown Environmental Assessment Project posted 1.25.16
- Capital City Plume Community Involvement and Outreach Plan posted 12.7.15
- Environmental Action Plan posted 3.11.14