Oakwood Cemetery - For tours and public inquiries regarding historical or renowned persons buried at the cemetery please contact:
Phillip Taunton, Cemetery Maintenance Foreman
334-240-4630 or 334-240-4494
The requirements for a cemetery to be in compliance are as follows:
1. The cemetery must have a sexton.
2. The cemetery must have a business license with the City of Montgomery.
3. The cemetery must have good records.
4. The cemetery must have a map showing the grave spaces already used and the grave spaces that are available for future interments.
5. The cemetery must have proper maintenance.
- Big Roxanna Missionary Baptist Church Cemetery
- Davis Family Cemetery
- Eastwood Memorial Gardens
- Eternal Rest
- Kindle Cemetery
- Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church Cemetery
- Montgomery Memorial
- New Canaan Baptist Church
- Oakwood Annex
- Old Elam Cemetery
- Oakwood St. Margarets
- Old Oakwood Cemetery | Brochure (pdf) | Find a Grave
- Garrison Cemetery
- Madison Cemetery (Hunter Station)
- Madison Park Memorial Cemetery
- Mountain Hill Baptist Church
- Woodley Memorial Gardens
- Mount Mariah A.M.E. Zion Church Cemetery
- William Lockhardt Cemetery (Marshall)
- Abner McGehee Cemetery
- Dixon Gravesite
- Barachias Cemetery (Jones) *
- Willis Brewer Mausoleum
- Flora Cemetery
- Harris (Evergreen)
- Larkin Cemetery
- McLemore-Taylor Cemetery
- Remount Cemetery
- Ware (Seibles Cemetery)
- Ware - Green Cemetery
- Westcott Cemetery
- Winfrey Oliver Place (Brown)