City Council Meeting
- Date: 02/17/2015 5:00 PM
- Location: City Hall, Council Auditorium
103 North Perry Street
Montgomery, Alabama 36104
A G E N D A
MONTGOMERY CITY COUNCIL
FEBRUARY 17, 2015 – 5:00 P.M.
Prayer by Councillor Larkin or Guest
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of February 3, 2015 Work Session Minutes
Approval of February 3, 2015 Regular Council Meeting Minutes
Special Committee Reports
Public Communications on Agenda Items (To address the Council during this time, the Roster must be signed before meeting begins indicating agenda item number to be discussed.)
- Ordinance prohibiting Tobacco Use within the City of Montgomery. (Reported out of Committee and carried over 12-16-14)
- Appeal of Architectural Review Board Action regarding Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald Museum, 919 Felder Avenue. (Carried over 12-16-14 and 1-6-15)
- Public Hearing on the authorization and use of public funds of the City to provide certain incentives to BRC Montgomery Mall, LLC to assist in the redevelopment of Montgomery Mall and the career academy, and other matters related to Agenda Items 4, 5 and 6.
- Resolution authorizing First Amendment to the Articles of Incorporation of The Montgomery County Public Education Cooperative District. (Montgomery Mall) (carried over to 2-3-15)
- Resolution approving Project Funding and Cooperation Agreement relating to the Public Education Project. (Montgomery Mall) (carried over 2-3-15)
- Resolution approving Incentives to BRC Montgomery Mall, LLC. (carried over 2-3-15)
- Ordinance authorizing the Vacation of Easement for the Webber Building.
- Resolution denying and/or revoking right to operate a business for failure to purchase business license for Marion Pringle, d/b/a Chick’s Custom Paint & Detail, 510 Russell Street.
- Application for a Lounge Retail Liquor – Class I License by Outcast Montgomery LLC, d/b/a Outcast Montgomery, 2119 Lower Wetumpka Road.
- Application for Retail Beer and Retail Wine (On or Off Premises Only) Licenses by Yong Goo Cho, d/b/a Wings house, 6134 Atlanta Highway.
- Application for Retail Beer and Retail Table Wine (Off Premises Only) by MF Petroleum Inc., d/b/a Mastro Food Mart, 2481 Lower Wetumpka Road.
- Application for Retail Beer and Retail Table Wine (Off Premises Only) by Jimmie M. Bell, d/b/a Southlawn Mart, 4973 Mobile Highway.
- Application for Retail Beer and Retail Table Wine (Off Premises Only) by M Fatema Inc., d/b/a Pitstop, 3131 Lower Wetumpka Road.
- Pursuant to Section 11-53B-1 et Seq., Code of Alabama, authorization of demolition of an unsafe structure at 125 Kelly Lane.
- Pursuant to Section 11-53B-1 et Seq., Code of Alabama, authorization of demolition of an unsafe structure at 923 Stephens Street.
- Resolution designating Nuisance Abatement Agents.
- Resolution assessing the cost of abatement of unsafe structures on various lots.
- Resolution declaring public nuisances, authorizing immediate abatement and assessing cost of abatement of public nuisances on various lots pursuant to Chapter 12 of Code of Ordinances.
Council as a Committee
Public Communications on Non-Agenda Items (To address the Council during this time, the City Clerk must have been contacted prior to Noon Monday)