Montgomery Mustache Run 5K
- Date: 09/21/2019 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Common Bond Brewers
424 Bibb Street
Montgomery, Alabama 36104
We're raising awareness of the importance of men's health with this fun, mustache-themed 5k through the streets of Downtown Montgomery!
For more than four decades, the Jackson Hospital Foundation has channeled support from River Region residents, businesses and industries to expand medical services and facilities on the hospital campus. Donors invest in the community's health by helping to provide emerging technology for the hospital's physicians and caregivers. The not-for-profit foundation has targeted several areas for expansion based on a growing demand for patient services.
Early Registration $25 | Registration Day of Race $30
- Saturday, September 21, 2019
- Registration/check in at 7:00am | Race starts at 8:00 am
- Race starts and ends at Common Bond Brewers (424 Bibb Street)
- Chip timed
- All entrants receive a T-shirt
- No Mustache required
- Race open to all
- Medals for age group winners
- Prizes for Overall Male and Female
- Prizes for Overall Masters (40yrs+) Male and Female
- Prize for Best Mustache!
All proceeds benefit Jackson Hospital Men’s Health Services
For more information, call Jackson Hospital Foundation at 334-293-6940