We are the record keeping agency for the City and responsible for all public documents both current and archival.
Other responsibilities include:
- Prepare City Council agenda
- Attend and record the proceedings of all Council meetings
- Maintain records of all rules, ordinances and resolutions of the Council
- Receive and process claims
- Act as custodian of the City Seal
- Conduct all municipal elections
- Perform all legal advertising for the Council
- Provide general administrative and clerical assistance to the Council
All City Boards - updated 7/29/19
Proposed ordinance adopting regulations regarding the registration and maintenance of vacant buildings & enforcement procedures & penalties: View the Ordinance
Ordinance No. 48-2018 - Amending Chapter 16, Article III, Section 16-107 of the Code of Ordinance - Special License and Provisions
Ordinance No. 49-2018 - Amending Chapter 25, Article II, Section 25-71 of the Code of Ordinance - Charges
Ordinance No. 51-2018 - Amending Chapter 25, Article II, Section 25-35 of the Code of Ordinance - Disposal of garbage by single-family dwellings, duplexes, townhouses and condominiums; property where garbage fee not collected; removal or abatement by city.