In response to the latest federal and state guidelines on slowing the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, the City of Montgomery has closed access for the public to municipal facilities. Our first priority is ensuring the health and safety of the public, and this is a step towards stopping the spread of Coronavirus.
Persons needing to obtain permits may submit request by going to The City of Montgomery Inspections Department’s website, filling out the application and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive a call when the permit is ready to be processed so please remember to provide a reliable phone number . If your permit request involves the submittal of plans you may drop them off with security at 25 Washington Ave. If you need further assistance, you may call the office at 334-625-2073 during regular business hours.
Jerry Russell, Chief Building Official
City of Montgomery, Al
The Inspections Department is responsible for enforcing the editions of the codes below. For more information call 334-625-2073.
- The 2015 International Building Code
- The 2015 International Residential Code
- The 2015 International Existing Building Code
- The 2015 International Energy Conservation Code
- The 2015 International Plumbing Code
- The 2015 International Mechanical Code
- The 2015 International Fuel Gas Code
- The 2015 International Property Maintenance Code and
- The 2017 National Electrical Code