COVID-19 UPDATE: Our first priority is ensuring the health and safety of the public. Below are steps we are taking towards stopping the spread of Coronavirus.
Persons needing to obtain permits may submit a request by filling out the appropriate application and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a call when the permit is ready to be processed. If your permit request involves the submission of plans, please drop them off with security at 25 Washington Ave.
For personal attention concerning permits and inspections, call 334-625-2073 to schedule an appointment for service. At your appointed time you will be allowed to enter the building to make necessary transactions. Please have all forms and paperwork completed upon arrival and all other approvals verified before your appointment.
Call 334-625-2073 during our regular business hours for further assistance.
We are responsible for enforcing the editions of the following codes.
- 2018 International Building Code
- 2018 International Residential Code
- 2018 International Existing Building Code
- 2018 International Energy Conservation Code
- 2018 International Plumbing Code
- 2018 International Mechanical Code
- 2018 International Fuel Gas Code
- 2018 International Property Maintenance Code
- 2020 National Electrical Code
*July 2020 - ICC 2018 technical code adoption