Drop Off Points
The locations below are open from 9 am until 3:30 pm on the first and third Saturdays of each month.
Bellingrath Jr. High School, 3488 South Court St.
Cramton Bowl, North Parking Lot
Goodwyn Jr. High School, 209 Perry Hill Road
Halcyon Elementary School, 1501 Parkview Dr.
Harrison Elementary School, 164 East South Blvd.
Hayneville Road Elementary School, 3315 Hayneville Road
Montgomery Mall Location, 2899 E. South Blvd.
Morningview School, 2849 Pelzer Ave.
Sheridan Heights Comm. Center, 3501 Faro Lane
Southlawn Middle School, 5533 Mobile Hwy.
Vaughn Road School, 4407 Vaughn Road
Wares Ferry Road Elem. School, 6425 Wares Ferry Road
Hours of operation are 9 am until 3:30 pm on the first and third Saturdays of each month.
- Hazardous or Toxic waste will not be accepted.
- Patrons will be serviced on a first-come-first-serve basis so maintain your place in line.
- Heavy or bulky items could require your assistance in loading onto City trucks. Items that are too heavy to be loaded onto City equipment manually will not be accepted. Nothing will be unloaded on the ground prior to operating hours or while other patrons are being serviced. Trash will be loaded directly onto City vehicles.
- City owned containers (green roll-out type) will not be serviced at these locations when transported on or in privately owned vehicles.
- No salvaging of materials will be allowed.
- No standing or loitering at these locations will be allowed (Safety Factor).
- Tires (automobile, truck, etc.) will be accepted at these locations with a limit of four (4) per patron. Bulk loads of tires must be disposed of at the North Montgomery Landfill.
- Patrons using vehicles with a load capacity of more than three quarter (3/4) ton and/or equipped with hydraulics or self dumping bodies are required to use the North Montgomery Landfill for refuse disposal.
- Use of Saturday trash drop off points are for Montgomery City residents only.
- Patrons using trailers with a load capacity of more than three quarter (3/4) ton and/or dual axle are required to use the North Montgomery Landfill for refuse disposal.
- No vehicles with stake side bodies are permitted. (These vehicles must also use the North Montgomery Landfill.
- Items that have or have had Freon, MUST be taken to the North parking lot of Cramton Bowl for disposal (refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, etc.).
For administrative assistance call 334-241-2751.