Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates:

Gov. Kay Ivey announced a stay-at-home order on April 3, 2020 in response to the coronavirus pandemic. 

Curfew in effect for Montgomery and Pike Road every night from 10 p.m. – 5 a.m. until further notice.  The purpose of the curfew is to prevent social gatherings in an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19.  Learn More  |  City Twitter Feed  |  Text Alerts  |  COVID-19 En Espanol   |  Statewide Stay at Home Order


Report An Issue to 311

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

We provide uncomplicated access to City services and information.

311 is available for assistance with non-emergency City Services such as reporting graffiti, overgrown grass or potholes, finding out where to vote, as well as information on events, programs and agencies within the City of Montgomery. Our 311 agents are ready to help. Report an issue online by using the form below or call 3-1-1 or 334-240-INFO (4636) from your phone.
Customer Service Representatives are available Monday-Friday 7am - 5pm

*Animal control issues should be directed to the Montgomery County Humane Shelter @ 409-0622.