Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates:  
July 7 - Council adopts ordinance requiring masks or face coverings in public in Montgomery.   View Ordinance  |  Face Covering FAQ's
June 20 - Montgomery's 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. curfew has been lifted.
June 30 - Gov. Ivey extends Amended Safer at Home Order to July 31.  |  Text Alerts  |  COVID-19 En Espanol   

Requesting Ceremonial Documents

Ceremonial Documents are official correspondence highlighting important issues, charitable events, civic-minded individuals or memorable occasions. Constituents can request a letter or proclamation to commemorate special events.

Requests usually go through an internal review and approval process. As a result, it is necessary to submit your request at least 2-3 weeks prior to the date the proclamation or letter is needed.

A variety of ceremonial documents are available for your occasion such as 100th birthdays, 50th wedding anniversaries, welcome letters, certificates of appreciation, etc.

Request Letter/Ceremonial Document