Request a Ceremonial Document
Ceremonial Documents are official correspondence highlighting important issues, charitable events, civic-minded individuals or memorable occasions. Constituents can request a letter or proclamation to commemorate special events.
Requests usually go through an internal review and approval process. As a result, it is necessary to submit your request at least 2-3 weeks prior to the date the proclamation or letter is needed.
A variety of ceremonial documents are available for your occasion such as 100th birthdays, 50th wedding anniversaries, welcome letters, certificates of appreciation, etc.
How to Do It
In order to expedite your request, please submit the following information:
- Specify type of document being requested (i.e., Letter of Congratulations)
- Include name of person/organization being recognized
- Brief history of the organization or biography of the person
- Include date of event
- Include brief history background
- Information regarding the occasion /event
- Include name, address and telephone number of person making request; and
- Date of return
103 North Perry Street
Montgomery, Alabama 36104
Phone: (334) 625-2005
Fax: (334) 625-2600