- Community Foundation
- Montgomery Chamber of Commerce
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
PPP authorizes up to $349 billion in forgivable loans to small businesses to pay their employees during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Save Small Business Initiative
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Online Purchasing Program
March 2020- Alabama launched one of the first SNAP Online Purchasing Pilot Programs, which helps those who qualify and may not be able to get out to have groceries delivered.
- Alabama Department of Labor
AL Department of Labor has extended unemployment benefits amid COVID-19 pandemic.
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance (DUA) Program
Federal program that provides unemployment benefits to individuals who have become unemployed as a direct result of a Presidentially declared major disaster.
Jack's Family Fund
A non-profit charitable organization established to provide emergency financial assistance to members of the communities that Jack’s Family Restaurants (JFR) serve. Fund grants are made to assist with immediate, short- term needs of individuals who may be victims of disasters or other emergency hardship situations.